3 Innovative braided hairstyles for long hair !
Hello All 🙂
Braided hairstyles for long hair have always been considered as a symbol of charm and grace. No matter how you create the long hair, if it is neat and healthy, it will always look fashionable and graceful. Long hair is fairly versatile when it comes to styling – tie it up into a ponytail, a braid or just leave it loose. Although, braids & braid styles are very popular. Hair fashion may keep changing but braids for long hair is a classic look that you can’t go wrong with, unless you’re doing not doing it right.
If you are new to braiding your long hair, check out some of these innovative braided hairstyles for long hair that you can try out:
- The Headband Braid
If you have wavy hair, this could be your go-to hairdo. It’s got everything – convenience, versatility & elegance. Just follow these steps to create this hairstyle for yourself at home:
- Clip up a section on one side parallel to the arch of eyebrow
- Separate a 2×2” section just behind the top of your ear.
- Loosely braid the section, keeping the braid loose for length.
- Free the top section & wrap the braid around the other side & position it as per your preference.
- Use a bobby pin or two to secure the braid behind your ear.
- Gently tease & smooth with a brush to create some extra volume
- And, you’re done!
- The Five-Strand Dutch Braid
A truly innovative & classy hairstyle for long hair, before you try it out, you want your hair to be as smooth as possible prior to separating it. Use a brush to smooth out any tangles.
- Begin with 5 strands at the top of the head
- Take the rightmost strand and take it under the strand next to it then over the next one
- Take the leftmost strand and go under the one next to it and over the next one
- On the right side, add a slice of hair to the rightmost strand, and then take it under then over
- Add a slice of hair to the leftmost strand and take it under then over
- Repeat the previous 2 steps until you run out of hair, then finish the braid.
Also, check out this innovative braided bun hairstyle video tutorial here.
- Snake Braid
The snake braid is an instant classic that works well with most outfits. Follow these simple steps for snaking braids:
- Grab the center section of hair from the braid
- Using your right hand, separate the unbraided ends of the three sections and pinch the middle section
- As you hold the end of the middle section, continue pinching the end of the braid with your left hand.
- Hold down the center section of the braid and gently slide the other two sections up the shaft of the braid with your other hand
- Loosen and reposition the braid it to give it the characteristic snake form
Find more DIY hairstyles, video tutorials and hairstyling ideas at www.rewardme.in
Do you like braided hairstyles? Which one of these is your favorite?
Live Life To The Fullest