Nykaa Pop Nailpolish in Strawberry-tart : Review, NOTD
Hello lovelies 🙂
Nykaa is one of the top most online shopping portals from India, like ultimate destination for makeup shopping. Them introducing the nailpaint under their brand was a nice change and a surprise. They come in 3 finishes POP, PASTEL and METTALIC. I picked up a shade called a Strawberry tart from their POP range.
Price: 150INR for 10ml.
What Nykaa says:
The Nykaa Pop Nail Enamel Collection is a superior nail lacquer with light reflecting pigments that deliver intense, long lasting color. Perfect for times when you DO want super shiny nails that last longer than regular polishes. The exclusive high-reflection nail polish formula guarantees one stroke, high gloss, gel-like perfection. Contains a UV filter to prevent discoloration and yellowing. The Nykaa Pop Nail Enamel Collection is FIVE FREE. The nail polish formulas are not only made without the three most common chemicals found in nail polishes (Toluene, DBP and Formaldehyde), but also without two other very dangerous chemicals (Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor).
Availability: Nykaa.com ( More information about nailpolish is listed there )
• Strawberry tart ( Nom nom ) is a Fuscia berry Pink shade, bright yet not neon. This will suit everybody; it has not made my tanned hands look darker. Just like the range name it shade pops from the nails.
• The nail polish bottle is not fanciest but cute nonetheless; clear bottle with the long wand. The wand is extremely convenient to use and has a nice brush attached to it which spreads the nail polish perfectly on the nails.
• The nail polish is thick and not runny giving opaque finish in just one swipe. According to me it has the perfect consistency.
• It took about 3 minutes to dry and gave a nice shiny finish. The shine goes away little by little after 2-3 days but it does not chip for 5-6 days. Only the edges chip in 3 days if you do household works. If you are a princess it will stay perfectly with shiny finish for min 3 days.
• It did not turn the nails yellow or stained them. Only bled a little while taking it off. Manageable.
• It has UV filter to prevent discoloration also formulated without Toluene, DBP, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor .
Yup they are only online in Nykaa.com website. Now Nykaa is a website, where else their nail paint be available!! Is not it? I don’t have any cons to list as according to me Nykaa has come up with great quality nail paints range at affordable rate with different finish. They also had an offer where the shipping was free if you buy two nail paints, do check it out. I think the Nykaa nailpolish is a must try. I will be trying couple of more soon from their POP range.
Have you tried Nykaa nailpaints? Which is your favourite nailpaint brand?
Live life to the fullest