Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Review
Hello everyone 🙂
Have you seen a post on my instagram feed about Maybelline Fit Me Concealer ? I mean how funny is that, I import Maybelline Fit Me Concealer from US and Maybelline hits India with Fit me collection. Now, who would have thought that?
When it comes to Concealer shades, US has 6 shades to choose from whereas India has 3 shades. All belong to lighter spectrum. Now the one I have is in the shade Cafe 30. Though the shade is not in India, I feel the shades launched in India have same consistency/texture. So here goes my review.
Price: I got it for $10. In India the concealer is priced at 500INR.
Why You’ll Love It: It’s makeup that doesn’t mess with you. No oils, no waxes, no nonsense; Natural coverage that leaves skin the way it was meant to be…fresh, breathing, natural; Exclusive translucent base and lightweight pigments allow skin’s natural highs and lows to show through ; Non comedogenic, dermatologist-tested, ophthalmologist-tested, fragrance-free .
My experience with Maybelline Fit Me Concealer:
• Packaging: Well it’s the most basic packaging, Plastic tube with doe foot applicator. Take it anywhere with you, Basic, practical, sturdy. And I am happy. The applicator too picks up the right amount of product.
• Consistency: Very creamy texture, spreads easily and lightweight. It is quite concentrated , a little goes a long way.
• Shade: I really cannot explain the shade, but it’s perfect for my dusky skin. Right amount of brown and golden undertones. It blends that well. I thought it will be dark, that I have mix it up with my lighter concealer, that I can use it to contour and what not. Once blended, No ashyness no white tone nothing, perfect match. I usually set this with my Essence All About Matt Fixing Compact Powder, I feel loose powder, translucent powder works better than our pressed compact with this.
• Coverage: I would say Medium to full. It covers my dark circles, pigmentation around my mouth effectively as it’s a perfect match. If I correct my dark circle using a orange lipstick then it’s just full HD coverage. The one with the severe darkcircles, will have to correct the dark circle before using this concealer for coverage.
• Performance: Once the concealer is blended out, powdered and sealed, it does not move does not budge. It pretty much stays for a long time like 5-7 hours, without creasing the whole time. The intensity does go down a little after first few hours, but the fading that happens is minimal. I have worn this while working out ( to test) it dint move. The medium coverage it gives makes this perfect for daily use.
Once I tried this over the powder like when I was in hurry. Stoodpid stoopid decision. There was ashyness, powderiness all kind of weirdness. So if you want to touch up, make sure there is now powder on the skin.
Affordable, Creamy texture, Medium to full coverage, blends well, stays for 5-7 hours, Did not crease on me
Limited shades in India, not for severe darkcircles
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer has mixed reviews. Some praise it whereas some don’t like it that much. Yeah it does have its flaws, but I think if you get a perfect match it will do wonders. For the price it comes in it does a great job. Provides Medium to full coverage, blends well, stays put for longer time and great for everyday use. Do try it out.
Stay tuned for Fit Me foundation review 🙂
What do you think about this? Have you tried this concealer?
Live life to the fullest