Makeup Revolution London Lip Gloss Tube Baby Try : This baby is a must try
I should move on the review now.
Product Details: Add a colorful shine to your lips with this non-stick lip-gloss. With 10 shades there is a color to suit everyone and your mood! Easily applied and glides onto the lips with ease giving the lips an intense color and shine.
Price: INR 600 ( I got it for 220INR) or £1 on makeuprevolutionstore.com for 10 ml.
My Experience with Makeup Revolution London Lip Gloss Tube Baby Try :
• Gloss comes in a squeeze tube made of plastic which has a black screw cap which shuts/tightens effectively. The body is transparent, so if you own more than one shade from this range, it will be easier to locate. Oh and yeah, the tube is longg.
• Shade!! O.M.G. Bright Barbie pink with the Tinge of purple. You might say what’s new in it, there are tons of glosses with that shade. Naaaa it’s new. It’s highly pigmented. Since the texture falls between not too liquidy and not too thick, the tube shade gets transferred well on the lips. Final finish is glossy but not sheer.
• Scent is sweet and fruity almost like a…umm…like cough syrup. But Manageable, nothing bothersome.
• Gloss stays on for quite a long time, more than the average lip glosses, like more than 3. 5 hours. When they are on and after they are gone from the lips, lips stays moisturised.
• This shade will suit Fair to Medium skin tones very well. It washes me out, almost Nicky Minaz effect on my dusky skin.
• Availability is a problem as it is available only online.
The purpose of trying out this gloss was we needed a bit of opaque shade but with the lip-gloss glossiness and shine. The purpose is well served. I think I will buy a backup of the shade soon and other shades if I can find any. Though it’s Bright Barbie shade it’s not the “in your face” shade and won’t seek attention. Give it a try if you like the shade and if you get it on a good discount, as it is affordable, stays on for a good amount of time and is pigmented. I say Baby Try is a Must try. Recommend.
Have you tried any MUR product yet? What do you think about this?
Live life to the fullest