The Body Shop Glitter Liquid Eyeliner : For that twinkly eye
I feel the two TBS stores in my city are totally uncoordinated. One has the entire Raspberry range on 50% off, the other has only raspberry scrub. The one has travel makeup brush on 50% off and the other has eye shadow kit. The one has sparkly Mascara the other denied the existence of anything glittery. Sigh!! But this time the denial of existence of a product benefited me big time. Because when I saw the Glitter eyeliner, I saw them on 50% off. Yay!!
Price: 895INR ( I got it for 450INR ) for 3ml
Shelf life: 36 months
I wanted to have to glitter eyeliner because I just wanted it. Period. I zeroed it on MUA once, but lack of availability made me change the plans. Glad that happened; otherwise I would not have got this. So My take on the product:
• The glitter eyeliner has a runny like a liquid liner consistency.
• It takes some seconds to dry and stays on eyes for 6-7 hours.
• The glitter particles are not gritty and it does not irritate eyes at all. Has a transparent base.
• It’s not waterproof. When you splash water it won’t move, but if you touch it with the wet finger, it’s gone. Poof!! After removing the eyeliner, you can see 2-3 glitter particles on your face, but that can be removed as well by wiping.
• The applicator is this light weighted long handle type, with which you can apply eyeliner with ease.
• It’s travel friendly.
• I really can’t think of any cons as such. Just that if you rub your eyes , the glitters start moving here and there, making you look like a disco ball.
Will I repurchase: If it is available forever, yes.
Will I recommend: If you like a sparkly Eyeliner and price is not an issue go for it. I have seen many glitter eyeliners for lesser price but they irritate eyes, this one does not. I think it’s the best one around.
I am just using it on the wing of an eyeliner, near inner corner to brighten the eyes. This can be used for the glittery eye makeup on the eye-shadow as well. As I said I just wanted to have one so I bought it. It isn’t something which can be worn every day. I would not say it’s a must have, but if you are a glitter lover, you will love this.
|I have applied the eyeliner on wing on one eye and all over on the other eye|
Do you like glitter eyeliner? Eyeing on this? Do share…..
Live life to the fullest
1 thought on “The Body Shop Glitter Liquid Eyeliner : For that twinkly eye”
This eyeliner look so nice. liked it. gonna try this out.