Faces Glam On Lipstick in Fuschia Love: Review,Swatch,LOTD
Hi Lovelies 🙂
I bought Faces Glam On Fuschia Love Lipstick as soon as it was launched. Carried it where ever I went I mean trips. So much love on the lipstick and I have not reviewed it still =)) So here is the first lipstick review of 2016 on the blog from a lipstick lover. Tada!!!
Price: 549INR for 3.5 gms.
What Faces says:
We can’t seem to get our factories to make enough of them ever. Rich, Vibrant & Long Stay colors, enriched with the goodness of Vitamin E. Experience the effortless glide over lips for a smooth, rich appearance. Specially formulated to be stable at high temperatures (why do we have these Indian summers. The most complete lipstick,
What I think about Faces Glam On Fuschia Love Lipstick:
• Faces Glam on Lipstick got be one of the fanciest lipstick around. Sleek and sturdy. A regular lipstick is housed in a sleek transparent plastic case and though lipstick is the usual twist up type, the bullet lies in barrel when twisted down. One of my favourite type of packaging while travelling. From my experiencethese fare well while travelling, they don’t break from base, melt, shuts tightly.
• The texture is something I absolutely love about this. It’s creamy, super light weight on the lips and even after gazillion swipes I don’t feel the product on the lips. Lipstick does not cake on, does not accentuate lip lines, moisturizing and hydrating. That creamy texture gives a creamy finish to the lips. I love these kind of finish more than matte.
• The lipstick fares good in pigmentation department too. I like more than one swipe for my pigmented lips but even with one swipe shade is there on the lips. It doesn’t accentuate the unevenness of the lips.
• Faces Glam On Fuschia Love is not the typical Fuschia shade we come across. Yes it’s a bright Pink but this comes out different on different complexion. On the fairer complexion it comes out more on bright Fuschia side and on my Dusky complexion a beautiful blend of Fuschia and Dusty Rose. Whatever the outcome may be it’s a gorgeous nonetheless. It gives that juicy plum delicious pout.
• Being creamy in nature it does transfer but stays on lips for about 3-4 hours. With lip liner the performance does extend, but I have not seen a major difference. It does leave a pink tint/stain behind.
As I said earlier I love this type formula, I think I’ll get more of these specially a shade named oxblood. Oh yeah the formula is paraben free and its dermatologically tested. If a lipstick with creamy finish, decent staying power, good pigmentation is your thing then you definitely need a lipstick from this range. Grab one, Recommend.
Have you tried this range? Which finish do you like in lipsticks?
Live life to the fullest
63 thoughts on “Faces Glam On Lipstick in Fuschia Love: Review,Swatch,LOTD”
It is looking brownish in the packaging but pink on your lips. Great review and nice shade. Shades do differ in light and color of lips. 🙂
Yeah, its different in the tube, in the swatch and on the lips 🙂
Gorgeous shade!!! nice review..:-)
Thanks Dona 🙂
Lovely shade not to overpower but lock moisture and that bit of colour.
Exactly. You just described this lipstick in one line 🙂
Sounds and looks great!
How fabulous is this color! Amazing.
Agreed Neha 🙂
Such a great shade and good pigmentation in just one swipe. Great review.
It is delicious shade. Thanks Sonali 🙂
This lipstick looks absolutely lovely on your lips…I am so getting it 😀
Thanks so much Purva. Hope you enjoy this as much as I do 🙂 :*
Such a flattering shade though it looks darker on the bullet!
Agreed. Some brown or Mauve shade like 🙂
Wow that’s unusual it looks really dark once u apply it look pink that’s crazy
thank you for sharing boo check me out whenever you have time:
http://its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk/ happy new year !
Gorgeous shade and amazing pictures ?
Thanks Himanshi 🙂
Great review Swathi! Faces lippies are so good! That fuschia colour really suits you! I’ve been scared to try fuschia for a long time! I think I’ll start with Faces fuschia shade.
My recent post on Bursting the Myths on Henna: https://unapologeticmaterialist.wordpress.com/2016/01/09/shanaz-husain-forever-henna-precious-herbal-mix-review/
Thanks Richa 🙂 I am die hard fan of fuschia’s and Magenta’s ..thanks a lot. Do try fuchsia shade it brightens up ones face, yeah this is a gerat start 🙂
pretty shade……..great review 🙂 xoxo
Thanks Aditi 🙂
The lipstick sure has a nice glossy finish. Will definitely check this out.
Do check them out 🙂
The lipstick color looks really pretty! Cute for coming Spring too. 🙂
You are right Isabella 🙂
I’ve never heard about this brand but is really pretty !!x
Faces is one of the Indian drugstore brand, they make some really nice products. Agreed Aisha 🙂
I expected it to be that full on super bold neon fuschia because of the name! 😛 Nonetheless, looks nice. Great review! xx
He he..Yeah. It’s all different in tube, in swatch, on lips. crazy 😀
Nice everyday shade, not to bright not subdued. perfect
You can say that 🙂
Gorgeous shade and loved your cute pout 🙂
Thanks Nausheen :*
A very different and uncommon shade…I’m adding it in my cart right away 😛
I would say that. Not typical bright shade 😀
I love the shade on your lips. such a pretty pink it is 🙂
Thankoo. Yeah, delicious types 🙂
Nice shade. It looks good on your lips dear 🙂
Thanks Shwetali 🙂
My Recent post: Current Winter care Favourites
It’s such a pretty color 🙂
Lovely review dear and the shade looks gorgeous on your lips… I am yet to try this
Thanks a lot. Do try the range out 🙂
I love this line of lipstick.. yet to try it bt i dnt find the color to be fuschia.. pretty on u nevertheless
It’s not authentic fuschia. Thanks Natasha 🙂
Colour is damn pretty. Have tried few of faces lippise and the best part is they all have creamy textures.Great review sweety
Yeah Anu. Agreed so far I have had great experience with Faces lippies. Thanks 🙂
The shade looks completely different when you swatched it and on your lips. Nice review 🙂
I have never tried any Faces product. Tempted to try this one if only I could grab one.
NeoStrata Restore Facial Cleanser + Ultra Moisturizing Face Cream + Daytime Protection Cream Review!!
Yeah Nitisha. Even under the store light while swatching it looked something else. Aww how I wish you had access to this 🙂
Faces has some really affordable & good lipsticks.. Great review Swathi..
Yeah it does, with great color selection. Thanks 🙂
Such a gorgeous shade! <3
Angelie // Ramen Nagi Review
Love that Fuschia pout!! I have “pink about me” from the same range. I myself loved the creamy texture of these.Myself huge fan of Fuschia lipsticks..
Thanks Radha.Yeah I have read your review, thats one more beautiful shade. Same pinch 🙂
i love the brand faces …such a pretty shade 🙂
Same here. Yeah 🙂
This range seems good but the color is not my type. Would like to try a different shade from this range.
Do check out, I am sure you will find your color 🙂
This seem to be a really good one, I like that it excels in many factors, love the shade oo, will check out the range
Yeah, very light weight comfy formula 🙂