Lakmé Eyeconic Liquid Eyeliner Review
Hi All 🙂
Some products intrigues me. Well priced, Praised allover definitely made me buy this quickly.
So without further rants, here are my thoughts.
The Lakmé Eyeconic Liquid Eyeliner comes in an all black body with The Lakmé Eyeconic Liquid Eyeliner written in Teal color. The trademark look-of all the Eyeconic range.
- The pigmentation is bang on. It says black and it is indeed blackest of black.
- Very richly pigmented on the hand and the same intensity gets transferred on the lids too.
- All you need is one swipe.
- The liner dries very quickly.
- The wand is the classic wand with fine tip, not the felt tip kind. I love fine tip.
- The finish is semi matte, not the mattest looks, but not shiny either.
There used to be ad which had a line back in the day, “Aandhi ho ya tufan.. barish ho ya kadakti dhoop ye chaltha jaayega , ae chalta hi jayega ” ( Whether its storm, sun, raining, the product will keep on going ) that’s how I would like to describe this eyeliner. Whether its on bare lids, oily lids, on the primer, the liner pretty much lasts whole day. Ideal product for place like India.
After the initial 7-8 hours you can see the intensity going down if you have oily lids and that’s that. The removing part is quick too, it peels off . One swipe with the makeup remover and it quickly wears off from the eye. Peeling off part is really good, if you live in rainy place, since the one which dissolves with water can give the panda effect on the eye.
The Lakmé Eyeconic Liquid Eyeliner according to me deserves all the hype it got. The pigmentation, the performance, the packaging the tip, the price is Bang on. Do try this atleast once, cant miss it.
Price: 250 INR for 4.5ML
Have you tried this Liner? Which is your favorite product from Lakme?
Live Life To The Fullest