“Brow game on point”
“Brow on fleek”
“My brow game is strong”
Ends up watching cute kitten video. Sigh!!
Brows are important but I feel that brows got a lot of attention lately. These phrases, call me dumb but it took time to understand them. You can mainly see them in YouTube comments, videos. And then there is Instagram brows…. Even now I don’t know what it is!!!
I have naturally thick brows and they almost grow in shape. 3-4 thick stray hair, here and there which I pluck myself and I am all sorted. I do have some sparse area which I fill in using Rimmel brow pencil/ black eyeshadow. Essence lash and Brow Gel Mascara intrigued me, that’s how it joined my kitty.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Pvp, Panthenol, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben .
Claims: Transparent gel mascara. Cares for lashes and styles eyebrows. Ophthamologically tested.
My thoughts on Essence lash and Brow Gel Mascara :
• The sleek transparent packaging has blue colored writings, cap and wand with the transparent brush. It’s very sturdy and travel friendly. The combination of blue shade with transparent tube makes it looks fancy.
• The gel inside is clear. The brush picks up the right amount of product, which you need to spread it evenly. The brush size is also apt for the gel application on brow.
• On application you will feel cool, as if you are applying something watery on the brows but it dries quickly. If you apply a little more product, takes a little more time to dry. But once it dries, in either case you will not feel that there is something on your brow.
• As a clear Mascara it does nothing other than separating the lashes. May be if you have thick long lashes it will give some definition. We have normal Mascaras for that purpose anyway, so it really doesn’t bother me.
• It keeps the unruly brows in place whole day.
• I wish the brush was not transparent. They are already getting dirty due to the pencil shade. I am sure it will be even more dirty in the coming days. If powder is used to fill in the brows, more product gets transferred to the brush.
|Without the Mascara|
To be frank I bought this because it was not at all expensive and something unique. But I am glad I got this as now my brows get that polished natural look. I actually got compliments on how my brows are looking after I started using this. I don’t know which other brand in India makes a product like this, but this Essence clear gel brow Mascara is a definite repurchase for me.
Availability is one problem and then this being in stock is another. But I observed that Amazon restocks it faster. This will tame the unruly brow like magic making it manageable and natural looking. I totally recommend this product to keep that Brow game strong.
What do you think about think? Do you use any clear gel brow Mascara?
Live life to the fullest
Like my Facebook page to stay in touch Click here .
Follow me on GFC, i’ll follow back .