I go to gym 6 days a week. I am slowly turning into Gym rat Lol. Anyhoo, around 6 weeks ago my inch loss stopped, but weight loss continued. Which is not good. Even my trainer was concerned about it. I felt that skin near my thighs where quite loose. Not saggy but not normal. I know I am not good at explaining, but I guess you all understood. I figured out that skin needs some help externally. Started my re-search, ended up with this.
Something about my skin : It needs minimum mosturization. Plus I live in a humid city, so even a teeny bit more lotion/cream results in chipku skin.
– There is huge improvement in skin within 2.5 weeks. It does firm the skin.
– The butter is thick liquid. Reviews I read says that the skin will absorb the butter in no time. But I feel the massaging is required. Even the company says so. Best way is to take 2 drops at time and massage it gently specially on thighs, tummy, bust, arms and your bu** too 😛 .
– Massaging the butter is time consuming and needs patience. But it’s for skin and it’s worth it.
-I lost 2 cm in my arms and 1 cm in tummy area. Nothing major but when you are on weight loss journey, it matters. I cant say it is only due to this butter, but this does help in toning.
– Smells heavenly, like a chocolate factory. Personally I like eating chocolate not smelling like one. Despite that I love the smell. I use it twice, after the shower, before zzzzing. Smell lingers for a long time.
-I think the smell calms and soothes the senses. I was having mild headache in the night, after applying the butter I was able to sleep peacefully.
– Moisturising properties are amazing. Once the skin absorbs the product, skin looks healthy moisturised.
– It Costs 520INR for 315ml. Which is Okay. Looking at the rates these days anything under 500INR or hovering over 500INR is affordable according to me.
– Hygienic packaging. The pump dispenser is effective in controlling the product.
– It’s Paraben and Phthalate free. When Sindhu from sindhujp.com asked whether the product is paraben free, I realised that I did not mention this point . Thankyou Sindhu. Check her blog out, I promise you , that will read her posts over and over again
That’s all I think of now. I will do a proper review after 4 weeks. But this product is worth a try. If not toning, firming you will smell heavenly ( Yummy chocolaty). Now that’s something you can’t resist. Can you ?
Live life to the fullest.